Data Protection Information
Data related to the Responsible
Responsible for Treatment
Company: 1951 DECORACION, S.L. – B60764495
Address: Avda. Eduard Toldrà 40 – (08800) Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – 93 893 88 30
Data Protection Delegate
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in 1951 DECORACION, S.L. we treat the data you provide for any, or all, of the following purposes:
- Archive/history of employees and former employees of the company.
- Purchase/sale of goods and services.
- Control and supervision of the entity’s efficiency and quality
- Control and surveillance of access to sites
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, payroll and other related tasks
- Sending commercial information of the entity by mail, e-mail or other means.
- Accounting, administrative, invoicing, collections and payments management
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and consideration for work performed
- To provide them with a service
- Publication of personal data in different social networks or other publication methods.
- POS payment collection
- Conducting a course/training through a web page/platform.
- Receipt of the provision of a service
- Record of courses/trainings held
- Security of the entity.
- After-sales service and loyalty
- Processing of discharges and leaves of absence due to common illness or occupational accident.
- Processing of budgets
- Data processing for courses and training
- Use of data derived from the company’s activities.
Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our company, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest on the part of the controller
- Protecting the vital interest of an affected person
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- To other data controllers
- Tax Administration
- Security Agency
- Banks and financial institutions
- Documentation destruction managers
- Consulting/Audit Entities
- Training entities
- Advertising and marketing entities
- Computer hardware and software maintenance companies
- Social security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not 1951 DECORACION, S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your data. 1951 DECORACION, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Alternatively, you can also contact us by mail at the following address: PLaçA NOVA 1 – (08513) PRATS DE LLUÇANES enclosing a photocopy of your ID card, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: first and last name, e-mail address you use for the account or portal that is the subject of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
To learn about the cookies we use on our site, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following link cookies policy.